Our beautiful wax melts are made with 100% Natural ingredients – Beeswax, coconut oil and essential oils (Pine Forest (Pine, Cedarwood, Juniper Berry) Spicy Orange (Sweet Orange, Cinnamon Leaf, Cedarwood)). Both have amazing comforting and cozy ambience and beneficial and purifying effects on your air. We know you will enjoy your melts and we hope you love both scents.
- Try to melt under the least heat possible – just melted around the edges, will give you scent and longevity. The hotter you burn them, the quicker they will run out of scent.
- Use one melt at a time – they are a generous size. If you think they are too big for your melter, feel free to use a sharp knife to cut them up. Heating the knife in boiling water first may make the cutting easier.
- Ensure there is adequate space around your melter and don't put a naked flame near to the wax – it is a flammable substance.
- Never leave your melter unattended and always supervise children and pets around it.
- Be aware that some essential oils can cause side effects in animals and humans. These are rare, but if you are unsure, please do your research before you use the melts, or try one our beeswax candles instead as these are unscented.
- Do not allow pets or children to eat the melts – some essential oils are toxic if ingested.
- Once the scent has been used, you can continue to keep melting the beeswax itself – it has a lovely honey-like scent. Alternatively, you can compost it or dispose of it as it will bio-degrade easily. Alternatively, you can burn it a bit at a time as a firelighter in a woodburner/chiminea.
- DO NOT put melted wax down the sink as it may cause a blockage as it solidifies.