These gorgeous hangable air fresheners are made from 100% Natural ingredients: Beeswax, Coconut Oil, lavendar petals, and essential oils of Bergamot, Lavendar and Patchouli. This combination, will give your room a subtle fresh scent. These essential oils are known for their anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties, as well as their ability to de-stress and lift the mood. They will provide subtle, natural scent in your room.
- Remember this is made from natural products – it will not be as powerful (or artificial!) as a chemical air freshener or plug-in, so be patient. The scent will build as time goes on, rather than give you an initial first hit and it will be more subtle.
- The best place to hang them, is in a room which is not too cold. As the oils are carried in beeswax, they will be better released if they are slightly warm. So an ambient or warmer room will release more fragrance.
- Don't hang them on or over radiators, heaters or sunny windows – it may cause the wax to melt.
- Once you think all the fragrance has been released, you can cut off the jute string (compostable), and use them as a wax melt! - Any fragrance still left will then be released and beeswax itself has a lovely honey-like scent.
- The air freshener can be composted, burned as a firelighter in a chiminea/woodburner or thrown away as it will biodegrade naturally. DON'T melt it and put it down the sink, it could cause a blockage.
- Do not leave within reach of children or pets – some essential oils are toxic if ingested.