Made from 100% natural Beeswax with a tiny amount of Coconut Oil and using 100% Cotton braided wicks, this candle really packs a punch. Beeswax releases negative ions when burning, which naturally bring dust, dirt and pollutants down to the floor, allowing you to breathe clean, purified air. Because it has a high melting temperature, beeswax also burns for a long time, giving our candles an amazing burn time of 40 hours! Beeswax also burns with an amazing amber light, which glows, giving a cozy comforting feel.
- Before burning the candle every time, ensure the wick is no more than 5mm long, otherwise you may experience some “smoking” from the wick. This is not harmful and will not effect the burning, but you may find it unsightly.
- Your first burn should be 2-3 hours. This will ensure that the candle pools well and settles nicely.
- Please read the safety label on the candle before burning.
- The candle should burn evenly all the way down, but if there is any wax left on the sides after the candle has burned to the bottom, don't trim the wick, place the jar in a saucepan of water and heat gently. The wax on the sides will melt down into the bottom, and once cooled, can then be burned as normal.
- Don't forget to recycle or re-use the jar once the candle is finished.
NET WEIGHT: 182g/6.42 oz,