Beekind food wraps the safe alternative to plastic
- Wraps can be made into a parcel or envelope to place your food item inside
The idea came on a visit to see my sister in Paparoa, New Zealand in 2017.
On our return, from our country warwickshire cottage, we began to source and make each wrap with careful & safe blended honeybee wax, tree resin and Jojoba oil. The wraps are food safe and will keep all your fresh food fresh while stored in fridge or freezer.
Made from 100% cotton the wraps are washable and reusable . When they need a little refresh, just pop into the oven (electric) on foil, at 150c and re-melt the wax. Bring out air dry and good as new!
These little wraps will last well over a year.
No plastic insight!
Bee-ing kinder to you
Bee-ing kinder to our planet
(My granddaughter Charley and I showing off the beautiful wraps.)
To wrap food items
- Choose the right size wrap
Fold cover over the food item
- Mould the wrap with the warmth of your hands around the wrap
Seal both ends, your wrap is ready to store
- Beekind food wraps will keep your food fresh
Beekind wraps use to store all your fresh & frozen food, lunches and picnics
- From covering bread to lemons -a size to suit all
Beekind food wraps
- designs will differ -when ordering choose preferred colours only